All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

"Seeeee!"


So, here is the first. It wasn't actually done in a lecture but it is a doodle. I believe I was in Southampton at the time - february 13th. I like it. It's cute. There are no hidden meanings, there really isn't anything much to say about it, except that it was done completely in ball-point pen. Most of my doodles will be.

You may notice the header. Yep, it's a little stroke of genius, isn't it? Anyway, this blog will be updated once a week (on a wednesday, I would assume) with doodles from lectures - one page at a time, unless the second page is needed. Don't worry, I have a lot of back-log if for some reason I don't doodle. In between the doodle posts you might get WIPs or parts of WIPs... you might even get finished pieces. You never know. I may just ramble. Like now. I hope you enjoy. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment