All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Thursday 4 March 2010

"Redhanded" - Before and After

This is a manipualtion I created a few days ago, you can see what I started with and what it turned into. It's all very exciting, isn't it?

Though it uses only one stock and two textures it was actually a rather complicated manip - a lot of painting went into it. It's a fact that I'm proud of, I think I am getting better at incorporating painting into my manipulations. It's a milestone I wasn't entirely sure that I would be crossing. I still need to put a lot of work in what I paint into my manipulations but it's certainly progress.

If you would like to see the manipulation on its own, without the gif aspect and at a higher resolution and with the possibility of fullview, then click here.

I like to create scary things.

No comments:

Post a Comment