All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Friday 19 March 2010

"2.29am 19.03.2010"


I seriously think I might be addicted to this whole sketchblog thing. That or I really have nothing better to do. It could be either... or a combination of both. Say hello to Me, yes that is me, in a weird cartoony style. As written on DeviantART, I need to pick a style and stick with it... but that would be so boring. I like my disordered styles and how I completely ignore how things should look unless I'm trying something vaguely realistic. Ah well, I'll do whatever.

Part of me is worrying that... by my posting this you will miss the last post, which actually contains some half-decent art. Please, go and look at it. You only have to scroll down, it's not hard and it is worth it, promise.

I should be in bed right now. That's what I should be doing. Why sleep when you can draw? Eh? Who knows. I don't, since I'm sat here rambling about it. Except, I am now going to stop rambling about it. Ha.

For fullview and some slightly different, much shorter ramble click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment