All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

"Na'vi"

This is the last of my Valentines weekend doodles - yep, I doodled quite a bit, three pages worth. This isn't supposed to be any particular Na'vi, I just thought, while I was drawing it, that it looked like one and so turned it into one. Avatar is wonderful.

Exclusive coming next time I update, woo! Though, it's not that amazing but... I like it and I like calling it an 'exclusive' - it makes me feel vaguely important. This may not happen until after Friday, however, as it's my birthday and I have some lovelies staying with me for a few days and thus will be busy - I'm pretty damn excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment