All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Thursday 18 March 2010

"St. George"

Two posts in one day? You're lucky noodles. Yes, you are. Anyway! Since I mentioned this in my last post, I thought it only fair to put the finished product on here.

I am, and I say this with complete and utter clarity, never using Gimp for this big a file again. It was torture. Though, it did result in two facebook doodles, the second of which will appear on here at some point.

Despite the Gimp issues, I am rather proud of this - it's oddly simple, it doesn't look it but it is. It wouldn't have taken so long if I was using PSE. I sometimes like doing simple manips... and non-creepy manips.

For stock information and a larger, better quality view click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment