All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Thursday 4 March 2010

"I saved my last [...]" Experiments



I'm bombarding you with blog entries today, aren't I? Ah well. I decided to fiddle with 'I saved my last breath for your window' in photoshop (see a past but not too past blog entry). The top image is the three edits and the original combined and the three edits are below. I like the one in the middle the most, more ghostly and more fitting to the title. It's not quite black and white, it has subtle colour and I think it works really well with the title. Why did I not decide to edit before? It's something I like to pretend I'm good at.

I will be editing the scannings more often, I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment