All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Monday 29 March 2010

RotS: "Coated"


Illustration, hooray! Background, boo! I don't have much to say that isn't on the DeviantART upload of this so you should go there. Yes, I know this is a blog and I'm supposed to ramble here but I've already rambled elsewhere - I think my ramble ran out. Sad times.

But yeah, this is an illustration for a Spirited Away fanfiction by Velf. Search her on FF.net. That, or go and look at the DeviantART upload, there are links. It's magical.

I'm currently editing the levels and such of this image. At some point soon you may see a different version... possibly.

For the fullview and ramble click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment