All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Saturday 20 March 2010

WIP Dump


Blog exclusive, oh yes. These are some of the pieces I have sitting around waiting to be finished. I aim to finish all of them soon. Who knows, it might happen. Click it, it should get bigger, in theory... It's also huge so watch out for that.

A note on Alice: I've done Wonderland re-designs before and have decided to overhaul them all and do loads of new ones. The pose was referenced from a stock photo and said pose was found because I loved the pose of Blue-Bird's Mad Hatter Costume Design, what can I say? She inspires me.

Next time I update this it will be with a doodle - good times - and then there will be another blog exclusive. Stay tuned. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment