All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Tuesday 18 May 2010

"Scratching"


So, this is vaguely boring as far as doodle pages go... I have a lot more interesting ones... but this is a landmark moment. This is the first page in my doodle book that actually has lecture doodles on it. Yep, that's how much I doodle. It took me this long and there are LOTS more pages to come after this one and they get fuller and fuller as you get into the book.

It's funny that the first of my lecture doodles is posted after my first year of lectures has died down. I'm now in that ever unproductive exam period. I have one exam and not much else to do. Excellent. Not sure what I'm going to do with myself, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment