All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Monday 3 May 2010

"Fleck" sketchy


A very sketchy and weird looking Fleck. Hooray! Please note: Fleck is not mine she belongs to Mister Andrew Lloyd Webber and Miss Niamh Perry, who plays her. This doesn't really look like Niamh's version but eh, I sketched it without reference - I did it from memory of the pictures I've seen. I've yet to see Love Never Dies but I will. It's no surprise that I am now obsessed with this character... just look at her design. (Google it) She just screams something I'd love. Next time I draw her, it should be decent drawing too, I will attempt to make her look more feminine. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment