All works seen in this blog were created by and belong to Emma-Louise Carroll and should not be taken, edited or distributed unless otherwise stated. Thank you for your co-operation.

Thursday 27 May 2010

"The Game"


Don't you just hate me? Ha. Well, this is from back when I used my actual notes as doodle pages... there is actually a little bit of work in there and at least one of the doodles is related to another bit of work done in the lesson. Clearly, I am a focussed individual.

This was actually the first appearance of the flying squirrel. Hooray! One day, when I am able to paint fir or paint better in general, I will be creating a painting of that very squirrel - because I can.

I know, it's kinda boring but... well, you'll get over it, won't you? Yes. Yes, you will. Haaa. I promise something more interesting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment